|Type of bathi||Mix|
|Packing Type||Rectangular Pack|
|No of Items||154|
- Place incense stick/agarbathi away from flammable materials on a fire proof and heat resistance surface/incense burner.
- Light the coated end of insense stick/agarbathi, allow flame to catch; genlty blow out the flame.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Use agarbathies/incense sticks with care and in a well ventillated area.
- Place incense away from flammable materials on a fire proof and heat resistance surface/incense burner.
- Light the coated end in case of incense stick/agarbathi or the top in case of cone or sambrani, allow flame to catch; gently blow out the flame.
- In case of wet dhoop, take the required quantity in hand and knead it well and make it into the shape of a cone before lighting the tip of the cone.
Keep the burning Incense away from inflammable material, on a fireproof and heat resistant Surface. Do not ingest and keep out of reach of pets. Use with care in a well ventilated space.
Manufacturer Name & Address: N. Ranga Rao & Sons Pvt. Ltd, #1553, Vanivilasa Road, Mysuru - 570 004, Karnataka, India.
Country of Origin: India