Aadyaa Celebration Incense
Click Image for Gallery
|Length of the stick||35.56 cm|
|Type of bathi||Masala Bathi|
|Burning Time||5 Hours|
|Packing Type||Rectangular Box|
|Fragrances||Powdery, Masala, Cosmetic, Traditional|
- Place incense stick/agarbathi away from flammable materials on a fire proof and heat resistance surface/incense burner.
- Light the coated end of insense stick/agarbathi, allow flame to catch; genlty blow out the flame.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Use agarbathies/incense sticks with care and in a well ventillated area.
Manufacturer Name & Address: N. Ranga Rao & Sons Pvt. Ltd, #1553, Vanivilasa Road, Mysuru - 570 004, Karnataka, India.
Country of Origin: India