Nidhi Dashanga Powder
|Packing Type||Rectangular Box|
- Place incense away from flammable materials on a fire proof and heat resistance surface/incense burner.
- Light the coated end in case of incense stick/agarbathi or the top in case of cone or sambrani, allow flame to catch; gently blow out the flame.
- In case of wet dhoop, take the required quantity in hand and knead it well and make it into the shape of a cone before lighting the tip of the cone.
Keep the burning Incense away from inflammable material, on a fireproof and heat resistant Surface. Do not ingest and keep out of reach of pets. Use with care in a well ventilated space.
- Fill mould with Sambrani powder.
- Press into the mould with finger to compact the powder.
- Invert & tap the filled mould on fireproof & heat resistant cone holder provided.
- Light the tip of powder cone & allow flame to catch. Gently blow out the flame. Keep burning cone away from inflammable material.
Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children & pets.
Use with care and in well ventilated spaces.