|No of Items||1 no Ash Catcher|
- Light Agarbathies, blow out the flame and stick the unburnt end in the orifice provided at the tip of the ash catcher.
- Place the ash catcher on an even surface and let the ash fall into the ash catcher.
- Empty the ash and clean the surface regularly.
- Never place burning match stick on the ash catcher.
Manufacturer Name & Address: N. Ranga Rao & Sons Pvt. Ltd, #1553, Vanivilasa Road, Mysuru - 570 004, Karnataka, India.
Country of Origin: India
Leaf Ash Catcher
- MRP (Inclusive of all Taxes):
- Ex Tax: Rs300.00
- Free Shipping on Orders Above Rs249.00
Handcrafted leaf ash catcher and agarbathi holder from Soulveda Kraftz.
Traditionally crafted by expert craftsmen and coated with eco-friendly, non-toxic vegetable dye and lacquer.
- Brand: Soulveda Kraftz
- Product Code: LAC
- Variant Code: NLA300
- Availability: 739