|Size||10.2 cm x 7.5 cm (4”x 2.9”)|
Manufacturer Name & Address: N. Ranga Rao & Sons Pvt. Ltd, #1553, Vanivilasa Road, Mysuru - 570 004, Karnataka, India.
Country of Origin: India
- MRP (Inclusive of all Taxes):
- Ex Tax: Rs142.00
- Wallet Offer : Up to ₹150 cashback on Mobikwik Wallet. Min Order Value ₹399.
USECODE : MBK150 T&C
- Free Shipping on Orders Above Rs249.00
Sacred Scriptures suggest using chosen metals in temples and at home for pooja and other auspicious rituals. Natural metals like copper, brass, bronze, silver and gold are best suited for pooja. Utensils made of clay/terracotta and stone are also considered auspicious. Shastras also categorizes metals as inauspicious and immune.
It is believed that the pooja utensils become more auspicious when used regularly as they absorb and retain the positive energy that emanates in the puja space. Hence older pooja utensils used by elders are preserved in the house as a mark of reverence.
Brass Uddharane from Pujaroom is made of pure brass. The sturdy design ensures this auspicious spoon can be used by generations for their daily pooja rituals. The intricate design contributes to the ergonomic design of the sacred pooja spoon.
- Wash with water and if required scrub with Navin Shining Powder.
- Do not use harsh chemicals on brass.
- Leaving cleaning agents on the surface for long might corrode the surface.
- Brand: Puja Room
- Product Code: PRBU
- Availability: 1